In this lesson, we are going to learn about the ‘Use Of By And By’. It is a phrasal expression, noun, and an adverb and it means eventually; sooner, before long. It is used to indicates for the future date or time.
Use Of By And By
Use of by and by is so simple to use in our daily life conversation as most of the time you want to tell about an action which is directly related at some point of future.
We can understand the ‘Use of By and By’ with some examples, so let’s start learning:
- By and by I will achieve whatever I want only because of my hard work.
- By and by you will get the chance to participate in the competition.
- By and by she will get married to Rahul Roy.
- By and by we will be the student of the year.
- By and by they will be able to earn a sufficient amount of money.
- You will secure the first position in the class by and by.
- She will learn cooking by and by.
- He will sing so well by and by.
- I will start teaching online by and by.
- We will learn all the strategy of chess by and by.
Now start having a conversation in case of a plural subject with help of it:
Question: Shall you __verb+ ing__by and by?
Reply positively: Yes, I shall/ I’ll __verb+ ing__by and by.
Reply negatively: No, I shall not/ I shan’t__verb+ ing__by and by.