In this lesson, we are going to learn about the ‘Use Of What About‘. Basically, it is an interrogative expression which is used to ask for an information or an opinion about something. And it is also used to make a suggestion.
Use Of What About
‘Use Of What About‘ is so simple and common as well to speak in our daily life.
We can understand the ‘Use Of What About’ with some examples, so let’s start learning:
- What about going to the party?
- What about participating in the competition?
- What about your meeting?
- What about your friend?
- What about purchasing an exclusive mobile phone?
- What about a trip of the day?
- What about joining a swimming club?
- What about your sister’s marriage?
- What about English class?
- What about your job interview?
- What about a walk?
Note: As you know that ‘use of What’s the use of’ is already an interrogative expression. So we can use it in your daily conversation to ask about something.